Wednesday, December 14, 2016

An update on me, the mom!

This year has been a busy one!  I shuffle Sydney to and from school daily while working as an RN at a company where Johnson & Johnson has their consumer service team.  I am on a team of 9 nurses and I field calls from consumers with questions, complaints, or feedback.  I also audit consumer care reps' data entry when dealing with medical documentation and am a member of the First Responder team.  A mixed bag of nuts.  It pays fairly well and my boss is very accommodating with my schedule, which has to be flexible for Sydney.

I met a guy and have been dating him for a while.  We have fun together hiking, going out to eat, and we even camped down in the Shawnee National Forest for a few days in southern IL.  Its been nice to have an adventurous guy around, but he's tricky and I think he's up to stuff.  Time will tell, eyes wide open.  Nothing really gets by me over time!  But for now, Ill enjoy it.  He really is amazing besides the feeling of trickery going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment