Wednesday, December 14, 2016

An update on me, the mom!

This year has been a busy one!  I shuffle Sydney to and from school daily while working as an RN at  company where Johnson & Johnson has their consumer service team.  I am on a team of 9 nurses and I field calls from consumers with questions, complaints, or feedback.  I also audit consumer care reps' data entry when dealing with medical documentation and am a member of the First Responder team.  A mixed bag of nuts.  It pays fairly well and my boss is very accommodating with my schedule, which has to be flexible for Sydney.

I met Nate in October of 2015.  We have lots in common, but enough to teach each other to make things interesting.  We have done lots of fun things in the last year, from exploring new restaurants (non-chain!) to visiting historical homes and locations, and even taking a camping trip to southern IL to the Shawnee National Forest for a few days.  We enjoy watching old movies together, reading lots, and listening to a wide array of music.  It seems Nate always has new music to check out.  He loves to cook so we make many great meals from fresh ingredients. We like to go to the farmers market on Saturday mornings to pick up ingredients.


He makes me so very happy, and I think we are good pair.  :)   Below are some pictures of our adventures. 

 Milwaukee Brewer game with friends.


Modeling Sydney's Hello Kitty hat. 

 

Nate was an integral part in putting our tree up.  I almost didn't do it at all!  Then when I was putting up a smaller version of it, he stepped out from behind his invisible Grinch mask and wanted to put up the whole thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment